Yellow She Shack July 2022

So far this year I've made quite a few projects. I've also made some changes, we shut down our web page. Not necessarily shut it down just change the address on it I stopped paying for the domain on it because I wasn't making any sales on that website. I have an Etsy account under yellow she Shack and so I decided to go back to it as I had good business going off of it. Because of my political views on and my love for America my home country I have been suppressed beyond suppression. Along with covid which affected my business tremendously. With covid came canceled Rendezvous and canceled events that caused us to be shut down.
Tried Facebook....shut down after a year or two on there..... deactivated our account all together.
Fast forward and here we are again
Website- YellowSheShack
On the website a person can get an idea what we offer.....
Thank you
Mary Masterson
#yellowsheshack
#moujtainmanshirt
#prairiedress

Just finished these projects.... Two headed for Missouri and California!!


Comments